Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Changes made

Well I have made some changes to the layout sections that are left and did some scenery and track re-alignment projects. I will do a show and tell to go with the photos.

Shows the scenery that was there and that has been removed in order to make progress. The first two are before and the 3rd and 4th are the after photos

Here is the gap track to span the 2 modules. Prior to this, the modules where not at the same height and I had to remove the one on the right and use my "highly secret, patented" module alignment tool. Once that step was completed and adjustments made, the tracks lined up height wise nearly perfect. After many high speed test, the engineering department signed off on it and the track gang moved right along. Granted that track section will not always be pretty but until it is in a permanent mode, I will make it the best I can.

In the 3 photos above you can see the new tracks that have been installed, tested and have yet to be wired up. I will do  another post on the wiring of them.

Hope that you enjoy seeing some of the slow progress that I have made over the past few weeks. Until next time, have a great day.